NEW DELHI: At present, 4,209 people have died of corona in India in the last 24 hours. The Ministry of Health is releasing the death rate of newly affected, cured, victims, therapists and deaths of corona across the country at around 9 am every day. Accordingly, a statement issued by the Ministry of Health today said:
2,59,591 new victims.
- With this, the total impact of the country rose to 2,60,31,991.
- 4,209 new deaths have been lost.
- This has increased the total death toll in the country to 2,91,331.
- 3,57,295 people have recovered from the infection in a single day.
This has increased the total number of recoveries in the country to 2,27,12,735.
- In India, 30,27,925 people infected with corona are being treated in hospital.
- So far, 19,18,79,503 people in the country have been vaccinated with corona.